Saw a tree that had some vines growing on it - - - - -

With the success of the acetone, both methods, I wanted to try some other harsh chemicals. I used a Clorox degreaser with bleach. I put the film canister in a cup to soak and after a bit I saw the little tail of film turn completely clear. I then rushed to rinse it out so the film inside the canister wouldn't do the same. After that, in the darkroom, I pulled all the film out and gave it a little spritzing and then rubbed my fingers gently up and down the film and quickly rinsed it off gently (so a little bit still remained on the film) and then rolled it back up. I let this film sit to dry for a few days and then just shot it yesterday. The results were fantastic. My scanner went crazy. The film had turned a very odd baby food split pea soup color. The images were only slightly edited in photoshop, I just adjusted the exposure and gamma offset to deepen the contrast, it seemed the chemicals flattened out the images quite a bit. I did no color shifting or saturation enhancement, these images were already saturated beyond belief with blues, purples, greens, and well you can see. Will definitely do this again.

More photos by objectionableconformity